Graduate Engineer with 20 + years of experience in Design & Detailed Engineering of Static Equipments like Pressure Vessels, Columns, Column Internals, Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers, Cement Plant Equipment, Boilers etc. in compliance with International Codes and Standards, Project Specifications & General Specifications prevalent in Heavy Engineering Industries. Performing Design Calculations, Preparation/review of Mechanical Datasheets, Material /Purchase Requisition, Technical Bid Evaluations, Review Vendor Design, Drawings & Documents
Key Result Areas:
- Understand, support and advise client on their design requirements by studying the drawing after receiving inquiry.
- Review and finalise design of pressure vessels, heat exchangers, cement plant equipment, boilers, etc. prepared by design engineers/administrator draftsman for process plants, sugar, steel, power plant and other chemical industries with required standards.
- Review drawings, BOM, calculation of weights prepared by draughtsman for clarification if any.
- Client visit for taking dimensions for enquiry processing.
- Reengineering / retrofitting of equipment.
- Review S1 drawings and forward to project planning, foundry, machine shop and quality department
- Review O drawing is prepared and shared with client for feedback and approval.
- Prepare sketches as and when required by project planning department.
- Monitor design compliance by planning and direct the design team accordingly.
- Design modification in consultation with production department and get client approval as and when required.
- Address captive requirements of maintenance department
- Prepare a QC checklist for in process inspection of component in line with ASME code and forward to quality department.
- Ensure ASME Audit clearance by designing a mock project for ASME audit and direct draughtsman for drawing preparation.
- Design Standard Acquisition: Identify standards that need to be acquired based on relevance, project/industry requirements and collect quotes from customers.
Note: Only relevant candidates from Heavy Engineering companies who deal with pressure vessels, heat exchanger,s, cement plant equipment, boilers, etc need apply.
No Auto Ancilliary application will be considered.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
The KCP Limited