Position: Manager (Rotary Cement Plant Equipment)
Education : B.Tech./B.E (Mechanical)
Salary : Based on present and performance at the interview
Industry : Heavy Engineering, Chennai
Work Experience : 14 to 20 years of experience in Designing or Rotary Cement Plant Equipments
Requirement of Design Engineers who has experience in Cement Mill Shell, Mill head, cement kiln, raw mill,
supporting roller, types in Gear, Pinion, Pinion shaft, bearings, etc.
Designing of static equipments, rotary equipments for cement
- Designing and detailing of Pulleys
- Analysis of equipment (cement equipment & pulleys)
- Design & FEA Analysis of Rotary Mill, Crusher using ANSYS
- Analysis and Simulation of material flow using Discrete Element Method
- Preparing and Reviewing Fabrication Drawings.
Key Result Areas :
- Preparation of engineering schedule in consultation with engineering head to allocate different activities & responsibilities to the team members.
- Analytical calculations of rotating equipment's for ball mills, kiln & generate specifications of various items based on the calculated results.
- Estimation and Design of Cement Plant Equipment's such as Rotary Kiln, Mill Shell, Mill head, Cement bearings, Ball Mill, Grate Cooler, Crushers, High Efficiency classifiers, Reverse pulse jet bag filers.
- Generating Floor Plans & Load data for individual sections of Cement Plants as an input to the Civil & Structural Designers.
Manage the design, modeling and detail engineering ofVertical roller mills consisting of drive, gearbox, grinding table, wear parts, Hydro-pneumatic loading, static and dynamic classifier.
- Ball mills with flanged gear, rubber and metallic liners.
- Rotary kiln, rotary dryer, shells, support rollers, gears etc.
- Grate cooler with static grates and mechanical drive transmission.
Manage the project engineering for
- Coal handling and grinding system with conveyors, diverter gates, crushers, storage shed and bins, feeders process bag filters,
- Pyro-process of clinker with preheater, rotary kiln, grate cooler and conveying system, cyclones, elevators and dust venting system.
- Review and finalise design of pressure vessels, heat exchangers, cement plant equipment, boilers, etc. prepared by design engineers/administrator draftsman for processing.
- Modelling of parts, assembly and generation of manufacturing drawings.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
The KCP Limited