Position ; Manufacturing Head
Qualification : B.E.(mechanical)
Preferred Age : 40 - 50 years
Preferable Experience Required :
- Should have Independently handled the operations in Heavy Engineering Production shop for about 5 to 10 yrs.
- Should have handled a big team size - minimum 50 employees.
- Direct and coordinate planning and scheduling of manufacturing with the Plant Head to consistently meet expected product delivery schedules and inventory levels.
- Exposure to Foundry, Fabrication and Machine Shop is highly preferable. If not, exposure of any two shops.
- Good knowledge of Tooling, Fixturing, Machining Process.
- Welding Process & Planning and also should be able to handle customer interactions.
- Responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time delivery
- Prepare, communicate and implement weekly/monthly production plan.
Ensure availability & efficiency of the resources such as machines, materials and manpower.
Achieve company's business objectives on matters relating to manufacturing unit, consistent with company`s quality policy.
Ensure training of staff, work discipline and regular improvement in production areas
Language : Tamil & English / Hindi -Preferred
Remuneration : Rs.20 to Rs.28 lakhs per annum
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 27,50,000 PA.
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
The KCP Limited