Marketing Cement in Karnataka Region
A nnual CTC : Rs.4 to 8 lacs p.a. based on experience and
Immediate joining will be given preference
- Manages the day to day marketing activities based on the area given.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- excellent communication skills, both written and oral dedication and commitment
- Good documentation skills.
- commercial awareness and negotiating skills
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- the ability to plan work and prioritize tasks
- professional approach to work, integrity and a respect for confidentiality.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Direct Marketing Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
The KCP Limited
KCP's Cement Business is over 60+ years with manufacturing plants in Macherla & Mukthyala in the state Andhra Pradesh with captive supply of high grade limestone and producing a combined annual capacity of 2.2 million tons of the finest quality premium grade cement in India..